Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Trip

Hey I just got back from Utah and let me tell you it was fu-un. We played in the snow on Sunday and me and my cousin made a mega awesome tunnel. We watched movies after that and then we went to bed. On Monday there was a lot of fun, first we went and looked at all the cool gift shops then we had lunch at Dairy Keen (home of the train). After that we want to this sweet pool with a giant water slide and super high, high dive! Then we came home and my cousin Sarah made me a bracelet and then I got to hear my mom, my aunt, my uncle and my grandma talk about what it was like when they were kids. Tuesday we had to go so my cousin Ben and I rushed out there to finish our tunnel. Right as I had to leave we made a major break through (literally) we broke through to our last tunnel! The drive up was not pleasent but we made it back and I got off school today so all's good. I'll post when anything interesting comes up in my life!

1 comments:

breanna said...

sam im not on your blog list wat up wit dat!