Hello everyone and happy Valentines day! At the moment I am in Heber, Utah and the drive up here was about as bad as I thought it would be. In the 12 hours it took to get up here we drove 6 yesterday and 6 today. Yesterday we were fighting a, uuuh, little;-) so none of the kids were allowed to pick movies. We got dinner at Del Taco and at about 8:45-9:00 we checked into the Holiday Inn. It was a nice hotel, but why don't you try sharing a queen size bed with 2 younger sisters who can't decide if they want to sleep on the floor or the bed. Let's just say I woke up multiple times, went to sleep late and woke up early. The drive today took a little longer then expected and we did not appreciate that much. It was cool to see all the snow though and now that we're here it's so much fun to play in the snow too! I'll keep you posted on my trip!
Christmas
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment