Monday, March 23, 2009

Chocolate and Sadness

So as you can see in my last post I got a haircut over spring break. I really like it but apparently some people at school didn't........ I got comments like "Woah you look like a baby doll!" or "I liked your old hair better" or "You really need to fix your hair again" or "You look nerdy". My friends said it was great and one even yelled at the guy who called me a baby doll. I'm surprised I didn't cry that whole day even though I felt like I was going to. I realized that I like it and that's all that matters. Still. I'm sort of really sad right now. I know I shouldn't let them get to me but.....it still hurts.
So other news, I think I'm turning into a chocoholic. A bigger chocoholic than I already was. I just ate like 7 little chocolate eggs..... I'm probably getting really fat and just don't know it but whatever. It helps me feel better about my sadness. My mom will probably get mad at me after she reads this because I probably wasn't supposed to eat so many......... okay that's all I'm going to say today so bye!

2 comments:

Kristen J said...

Sometimes chocolate can help you feel a little better when you're feeling blue.

Just don't go too crazy with the chocolate. Oh yeah, I'm ticked that you guys picked out all the Crunch eggs and ate them! Now there's none for me.

Sam said...

He he he. Sorry I didn't take the Cruch eggs only-I took some of the Dove eggs too!