Er um okay this will probably be a funny story to you guysbut let me tell you to me, it was horrifying.
So you guys know how I've been having a hard week this week so I've been, angry,upset and just kind of sad. Well I kind of let it all out on this one kid we will call R. So I sit next to R in my language arts class and I don't um, enjoy this kid. So when he bugs me I usually hit him on the arm (not hard though) and he has been really annoying lately but I haven't hit him. Yesterday he broke my pencil for no reason! So today I am sitting down and he hits me on the arm, then he hit me on the back of the head. I told him to stop and then tried ignoring him. Then he says something about mean people like me. I said that I wasn't the one who walked in and then hit someone on the head and that he was being a jerk. A few seconds after that he hit me on the back of the head and that just set me off. I let all of my anger from this week out on him and I'm saying loudly but not screaming, "You! Are! Freakin! Annoying! I! Am! Going! To!" I hit him on the arm with every word but I noticed that it was almost silent in the room and everyone was looking at me. The math teacher was in the room as well as my L.A. teacher. Their mouths were wide open and I was about to start crying. They asked me if I needed to go to the bathroom, my math teacher walked out with me and talked to me about it. I told her I was just having a hard week and I kind of blew up (crying). She totally understood said if I ever needed anything to just come ask her. I went into the bathroom and called my mom and we talked for a while. Then my L.A. teacher asked some of my friends to come see if I was okay and they made me feel a lot better. I some how managed to get enough courage to go talk to my teacher. I told her I was sorry, that it's been a hard week and I kind of blew up. She totally understoodand said everyone has those moments. Then I said sorry to R (even though he did not deserve my apology) and then I went to the party that was for people in HATS last year. Crazy day but whatever. I finally stood up for myself. Okay this post is really long so bye! Oh yeah and now that I told you my story you have to tell me yours!
Christmas
6 years ago



2 comments:
You probably get your explosive anger tendencies from your dad's side of the family. Cause your mom is always super calm and your dad is always acting all crazy!
maybe but i hardly ever do that
Post a Comment