Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update

Here's an update on my life:

  • I'm 12 years old
  • In the 7th grade
  • Just got a part on a duet in choir :)
  • Is the 1st counselor in the Beehive presidency
  • Is liking school more than expected
  • Is in love with my creative writing class
  • Was just in the Broadway play for church, embarrassing but fun
  • Is SOOOO glad I'm not in the Primary program or primary for that matter
  • loves to read
  • is a happy person

Ok that's all! Comment if I left something out that you wanted to know!

2 comments:

Staceygirl said...

When you said, "Is in love with..." I thought a boy's name would follow. So, what I want to know is, who's the lucky guy? Come on, I know you have your eye on someone. (What are aunts for, if not to ask the embarrassing questions?)

Sam said...

Haha strangely enough no one at the moment! Ask me at the end of the school year and my answer might be different though!