Monday, October 5, 2009

Sick

Hey everyone!
This post is about my stupid sickness. I've been sick since Friday! I didn't go to school, but then begged and pleaded my parents to let me go to this party. I went but it wasn't really fun because I wasn't feeling to good so I went home early.
On Saturday it was the worst, anything you can think of, was probably wrong with me! Yesterday wasn't so bad except I could hardly talk, my throat was on fire and at the end of the day I could barely stand up straight.
Today I'm missing school again because I have a cough, headache, and a sore throat plus I'm getting sort of dizzy. Ya so, don't get yourself sick because it sucks! More than school!

2 comments:

Staceygirl said...

i hope you get better soon! try not to pass it to your friends & family. Is it the flu or what? Swine flu? poor girl :( I miss you guys, but I'll stay away until you're better :)

p-diddy said...

I'm still sick....i got sent home today and i wasn't even trying to i went to the nurse to get cough drops and she check EVERYONE'S temp that went in there!....;/