Saturday, October 10, 2009

New York and Baptism

Quinn got baptized today! Way to go Quinn! It was really nice and we had a fun barbeque with the family afterwards!
I'm going to New York in 2 days! On Monday I'm leaving with my grandma and my mom, I'm so excited!
Ya that's pretty much it soooo......bye!

3 comments:

Staceygirl said...

And your singing was AMAZING!!

Sam said...

No Kyle's singing was!

Staceygirl said...

And just so everyone knows... Sam isn't posting anymore because her arm is broken! Can anyone type for her please? Okay, I will. She broke her arm by trying to be supergirl and jump over the couch. Only, she caught her foot, and instead of flying like supergirl, she crashed down to the ground and made herself a new elbow. Yeah, pretty gross, huh? I think she needs to drink more milk or something. Or maybe she just needs to stop trying to jump over couches. Well anyway, her cast is black with glitter... it's so cute, I want one just like it! Now her arm rests in a sling, and she has to have her slaves carry all her stuff, write for her, and type her blogs. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait, I mean, get better soon, Sam!