Soooo I haven't really been doing anything lately. I went to Brandon's birthday party a week ago and that was fun.........My school is in the middle of AIMS testing and I HATE it. I probably just failed my science test and I am having a hard time trying to figure out what to say to Stephenie Meyer in my letter to her.......So. Does anyone know what I should do with my blog? Colors? Styles? I am trying different things but none of them seem right. Sigh. Okay now you can get back to your far-more-interesting-than-mine lives and I will go find something better to do with my time then complain to the computer. BYE!
Christmas
6 years ago



4 comments:
I like the flowers.
Why are you writing to Stephanie Meyer?
Okay I will leave the flowers.
It's a school project. We have to write to a person or company so I chose her.
I like the template you have right now, it's really cute.
Just think it could be worse, Miss Jodi (Josie's teacher) had to clean up dog barf and Josie barf in her classroom yesterday.
Oh yeah, I doubt you failed your science test. I'm sure you did great!
okay i will leave the flowers. for now....
ya im glad im not miss jodi.
i wouldnt be so sure about that test
Post a Comment