Thursday, April 9, 2009

Answer This

Hey everyone I have a question for all of you okay here it is. I know my birthday is still about a month away but I am already thinking of what I can do for a party. I am on a low budget so I only have 3 options, tell me what you think is best.
First is the $50 budget either swimming or movie party. I have to choose 10 girls that can either come swim in my heated pool (not included in budget) we'll have a cake and pizza and probably do some kareoke. Or I could invite 10 girls over and we'll rent a movie and have cake and pizza and also probably do kareoke.
Second, the shopping trip. I'll invite 3 of my friends and we'll all go to the mall and shop until we drop.
Thirdly, the mom and me shopping trip. My mom and I will go to the mall and I might get $100 dollars from my parents, maybe $50....We would go everywhere and I would get a makeover by a proffensional.
I think they all sound fun but I can't decide which....Which one do you think sounds the best?

5 comments:

Sam said...

i accidentaly spelled some words wrong.... like profensonal is how i spelled it i think....sorry

flip flop mama said...

I'd do the swim party, but that's just me.

Sam said...

Ya I talked to my friends about it and that's what they want to do.

Staceygirl said...

You can shop til you drop any day... you must totally have a party! And you must blast the Aquabats "Pool Party" song at every opportunity.

Sam said...

Well, we just figured out our pool heater doesn't work so the pool party is out. Now I can go shopping with friends, go shopping with my mom, or have a movie party.