Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eww and Double Ugh

I have to dissect a frog tomorrow! EEEEEwwwwwwWWWW!!! In science, we have to dissect frogs! They are soo gross looking! Our procedure looks a little something like this, "Locate stomach, dorsal to liver. Remove stomach. Slice open stomach with scalpel, examine content. Place on paper towel." EEEWWW! That is sooooooo gross! We don't even get gloves! :'-(
Battle of the Books is in about an hour. Ugh! I like Battle of the Books, I'm just nervous. The Battle of the Books is a competition where you are questioned on books they tell you to read. My team won so we got to advance on to district and I am soooo nervous!
I just got over being sick and it was ugh! I missed my last day of primary before I go into Young Womens! My birthday is next Monday! (They're taking me early so it doesn't mess up the mothers day celebrations.)
In other news, I added 2 of my best aunts (where to put the apostrophe?) onto my blog list. If you don't want it on there, just tell me and I'll take it off. Okay, post more later! Bye!

3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Wohoo! I made it on your blog list! Okay, can I come and dissect your frog for you? That kind of stuff fascinates me. I remember having to dissect grasshoppers in 7th grade. It was great.

Sam said...

Haha! I wish you could! The smell was horrible and my lab partner didn't want to do anything! I'm just glad we didn't have a female frog! My friend got a female frog and the eggs are so gross looking!

Staceygirl said...

I was supposed to do that in 10th grade biology, but I whined to my teacher that I had a weak stomach, and he let me use a plastic model instead. He had pity on me. Seriously, when I watched a cow eyeball dissection in 5th grade, I hurried to the table to get a good seat, and after like 10 minutes, I felt like throwing up. Last year, I watched a doctor put a giant needle in my numb foot and move it around to try to suck fluid out of my cyst (gross!), and I thought I was doing fine, but then I almost fainted. I just avoid that stuff. I'd make a horrible doctor. I'd be like, "Gross! I'm not doing that!"